Does your rhyming children's picture book need a comprehensive
CHECK-UP? Our award-winning kidlit Rhyme Doctors are here to help!
Your written "AFTER-CONSULT SUMMARY" will include information about:
* positive aspects of the work
* elements that require further attention
* detailed analysis of meter and rhyme
* other comments regarding central message, plot, and voice
* notes regarding marketability
* suggestions for next steps in the revision process
* plus, useful poetry handouts that will aid in your revision process
Your Rhyme Doctors comprehensive checkup does not include:
* extensive line edits or comprehensive text revisions. We will offer suggestions that you may or may not choose to incorporate. After all this is YOUR story, and we respect your creative choices!
* picture book dummies or layout guides
* fact-checking or subject matter expertise. (For example, we do not verify that NF material you may present is factually correct, etc.)
Optionally, you may also elect to set-up a Video Chat to discuss the diagnosis!
(See a la cart choices on the FEES page.)
Please note: Manuscripts are assigned on a rotating basis to the Rhyme Doctors staff. Rest assured that you and your manuscript will be in good hands with your on-call caregiver!